The following is a list of Conduct Rules for all Gallup Express riders:
- Leave priority seating free for those who need it.
- Avoid disturbing other passengers with high volume noise, including loud music, phone calls and shouting among groups.
- Move toward the back of crowded buses for new passengers to board and exit freely.
- A “Good day” and “Thank you” are also always appreciated!
Tips and Rules to Remember
1. Try to arrive 5 minutes early to your stop. Offer front seats to seniors and people with disabilities.
2. Avoid unnecessary conversations with the driver. We cannot be held responsible for items left on the bus.
3. If you need assistance, ask the driver. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome. Gallup Express provides affordable transportation to the public regardless of race, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, and physical, mental, or medical conditions.
4. Children under the age of 12 need to be accompanied by an adult.